Completely renovated, it has open spaces and high ceilings suitable for offices and alternative uses, designed for the new way of working in Barcelona.
New times call for open and versatile spaces that inspire creativity and promote productivity. Spaces that provide added value to the companies who move in.
It is not an office building to use, it is a stimulating space for companies looking for different work spaces.
• Conduit duct for individual distribution.
• Power forecast for each location, ratio of 125 W/m2.
• Terrestrial TV installation.
• Pre-installation of fibre optics (RITI to each location).
• Video intercom.
• Centralised fire detection installation.
Ventilation and air conditioning system
• Installation of bars on the outside of each room to connect air renewal equipment.
• Demarcated roof space for each location for the location of VRV machines and direct expansion.
• Conduit ducts planned for each unit.
• Lobby and common areas ventilated with a recuperator.
The building also has a premise of more than 1.700 m² on the ground linked to a part of the first floor; 1 loading dock for 2 lorries, 2 lifts and 2 service lifts, one of them with access to the roof.
Excellent location and communication in the industrial area near Plaça Europa, with all services on ground level. Close to the Fira Barcelona, La Farga and Gran Vía 2 shopping centres and IKEA, gyms, hotels...
Located in the southern part of L'Hospitalet, it has unbeatable access to the centre of Barcelona, Zona Franca, the airport and the Port. Connections with metro L1, Bellvitge; bus lines: 79, 110, L10, N15, L12, L52, L82, LH2, N13 and N15 and FGC Av. Carrilet- L'Hospitalet.