RAMBLA MARINA, 450
rent from 1.871 / Month
Completely rehabilitated, it has open spaces and high ceilings suitable for offices and alternative uses, designed for the new way of working in Barcelona.
New times call for open and versatile spaces that inspire creativity and promote productivity. Spaces that provide added value to the companies who move in.
It is not an office building to use, it is a stimulating space for companies looking for different work spaces.
Overall, the building has:
• Conduit duct for individual distribution.
• Power forecast for each location, ratio of 125 W/m2.
• Terrestrial TV installation.
• Pre-installation of fibre optics (RITI to each location).
• Video intercom.
• Centralised fire detection installation.
Ventilation and air conditioning system
• Installation of bars on the outside of each room to connect air renewal equipment.
• Demarcated roof space for each location for the location of VRV machines and direct expansion.
• Conduit ducts planned for each unit.
• Lobby and common areas ventilated with a recuperator.
The building also has a premise of more than 1.500 m² on the ground floor linked to a part of the first floor; 1 loading dock for 2 lorries, 2 passenger lifts and 2 service lifts, one of which with access to the roof space.
Excellent location and communication in the industrial area near Plaça Europa, with all services on ground level. Fira Barcelona, La Farga shopping centre, Gran Vía 2 shopping centre and IKEA, gyms, hotels... are also nearby.
In recent years, L’Hospitalet has been consolidated as a city with the ideal location, services and infrastructure for all types of business projects. Today, it is in the midst of an expansion that has boosted and promoted Catalan economic activity, with a clear commitment to innovation, knowledge and new ways of working born from the digital revolution. L’Hospitalet has become a magnet for ideas and projects that find in the city the entrepreneurial spirit they need to grow and become a reality.
Located in the southern part of L'Hospitalet, it has unbeatable access to the centre of Barcelona, Zona Franca, airport and the commercial Port. Connections with metro L1, Bellvitge, bus and FGC Av. Carrilet- L'Hospitalet.
Private garage Public car park