Núñez i Navarro very much appreciates the trust you place in it and cares very much about your privacy. That is why we are committed to protecting your personal data.
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
The entity responsible for processing your personal data is JOSEL S.L.U. (hereinafter, “Núñez i Navarro”), with registered offices at carrer Urgell, number 230 - 08036, Barcelona. If you have any questions about data protection, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What type of personal data does Núñez i Navarro collect?
In order to assist you and respond to your requests for information on the rental or purchase of any our domestic properties, premises, offices or industrial units, we need you to provide us with some personal data, mainly your first and last names, email address and mobile phone number.
Subsequently, in order to formalise a rental or purchase contract, we will also need you to give us some additional information, such as financial data, employment status and most recent payslips.
What do we collect and use your personal data for and on what legal basis?
We may ask for your personal data to provide you with the best possible service, to help you when you consult us or ask for information, or to formalise the purchase or rental of a property, among other possible reasons.
The legal basis that permits us to process these data will, in any case, depend on what we are using them for. We therefore detail the purposes and legal bases for the processing of your personal data:
- Contractual relationship
When you wish to buy or rent one of our properties, we will need to ask you for certain information, both to analyse and evaluate your request and to be able to formalise an appropriate contract with you.
Subsequently, once you have rented or purchased the property, we will also need information from you for the management of the contract and other procedures regarding this, including invoicing and payment. We will also need this to send you whatever information you may require in connection with your rental or purchase.
This is information that we need to deal with in order to sign the appropriate contract with you, as well as to be able to manage the contractual relationship with you.
- Legitimate interest
Principally, we will need you to provide us with your personal data, which we will process to attend and respond to your requests for information about renting or selling one of our domestic properties, premises, offices or industrial units. We will also need this information to deal with any suggestions, complaints or possible claims that you may have. To do this, you can contact us by using the web form, by email or by telephone.
In the event of your requesting information about a particular development, we will use your data to contact you and provide you with more information about it, especially when it goes on the market.
In addition, when you ask us expressly, we will also process your data in order to register you as a user of our website. In this way, we will retain your personal information to make it easier for you to send us any queries or requests for information.
Similarly, when you have entered into a rental or purchase contract with us, we may also process your personal data to:
- Send you a survey so that you can give us your opinion of your experience with Núñez i Navarro and how we have treated you.
- Send you information about our domestic properties, premises, offices and industrial units.
- For administrative, statistical, accounting and internal monitoring purposes, all the companies of the Grupo Núñez i Navarro Group may also process your personal data internally. Information on the companies that make up the Group can be found by following this link.
- Similarly, anonymisation, pseudonymisation and encryption of your personal data may also be carried out.
In the above cases, we consider that Núñez i Navarro has a legitimate interest in the use of your personal data for these purposes and, above all, that the use of this information does not infringe your privacy.
- Fulfilment of a legal obligation
There will also be times when we need to process your personal data to meet certain legal obligations that apply to us. By way of example, but not limited to, we need to process your data to comply with the provisions of Law 29/1994 on urban leases, regarding the obligation to provide the corresponding legal rent guarantee, and Law 10/2010, of 28th April, on the prevention of money laundering and the financing of terrorism.
This is particularly important when state security forces and organisations or courts of law require us to provide this information.
It is therefore possible that the personal data we process will include your name, address, email, IP address and payment information.
There will be some issues that are not required to fulfil the contract you have formalised with us, that are not legally binding, for which we do not have a legitimate interest, or for which there are no reasons of public interest. If this is case, we will do nothing without first obtaining your authorisation. In this event, we will inform you in detail of the purposes and how we want to use your data, so that you can be aware and decide how we can process them.
This may happen, for example, when you wish to subscribe to our bulletins or receive marketing information about Núñez i Navarro. If you subscribe and give your consent, we will use these data to send you information that may be of interest to you about the offers, promotions and latest news from Núñez i Navarro.
Similarly, if you send us a request for marketing information about our domestic properties, premises, offices and industrial units, including future developments, in a generic way, we will ask you for consent to contact you in the future.
We will also ask you for authorisation to send you marketing information about the various services provided by the other companies that belong to the Núñez i Navarro Group, as well as their benefits, news and promotions. A list of the companies that make up the Núñez i Navarro Group can be seen via the following link.
You can of course withdraw your authorisation at any time without affecting your status as a customer of Núñez i Navarro. We inform you in more detail about how to do this in the section regarding your rights. Similarly, if you withdraw your authorisation, this will not negatively affect the legitimacy of any of the actions that we have carried out up to that time.
- Public interest
We will also need to process your image to monitor access to our facilities and their interior in order to ensure your safety and the integrity of these facilities. We have therefore installed video surveillance systems and/or cameras to that effect.
This data processing is necessary for reasons of public interest, as established in current data protection legislation.
You can at any time request information on the processing of the video surveillance data by contacting email@example.com .
Do we share your personal data with other parties?
As a general rule, we will not share your information with other companies.
However, there may be times when we must do this, either because we are legally obliged to, or legislation in force at the time recognises our right to do so for legitimate interest, without infringing your privacy. Or, of course, if you have previously given us your permission to do so.
This will therefore happen in the following situations:
- The state security forces and organisations or courts of law, if they require us to do so, or if it is necessary to comply with any legal obligations that may apply to us.
- Suppliers of services necessary to carry out our activities, for example, telephone helplines or marketing services by email, which help our marketing team conduct our customer satisfaction surveys. In these cases, we would like to make it clear that we will sign appropriate contracts with them to ensure that they apply all relevant measures to protect your data. Specifically, Núñez i Navarro may contract the provision of services out to third parties that carry out, by way of example, their activities in the following sectors: logistics, legal advice, supplier certification, multidisciplinary professional services, maintenance, technological services, IT services, security, instant messaging, infrastructure maintenance and management, and call centres.
- Other companies of the Núñez i Navarro Group, for administrative, statistical, accounting, and internal control reporting purposes, or to send you bulletins with news, offers and promotions.
How does Núñez i Navarro use social networks?
Núñez i Navarro uses social networks mainly to (i) keep users who access our social profiles informed of the promotions and news we have and (ii) to respond to and answer any queries they send us by these means. We consider that these may be of interest to our users and that they do not infringe your privacy in any way.
In addition, we will sometimes use social networks to organise competitions and draws you can take part in. If you do take part in any of these, we will need to process your personal data to carry out all the procedures related to the competition or draw, as well as to deliver the prizes. We consider that if you decide to participate in these activities, we will have a legitimate interest to process your data and that this will not infringe your privacy.
For reasons of transparency, some of our competitions and draws require us to publish the name of the winner on our website or on social networks. If this is the case, we will duly inform you of the legal bases for this.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Núñez i Navarro will keep your personal data for as long as it is necessary to comply with your requests, to maintain the contractual relationship between us, or as long as we have your authorisation.
After this period has elapsed, you must bear in mind that we are legally obliged to keep the data for a certain additional period, especially to deal with any potential claims. During this period, we will keep your personal data blocked, only making them available to the state security forces or organisations and courts of law, similarly, to comply with any legal obligations that may apply to us.
What rights do you have to control the personal data you have given to Núñez i Navarro and how can you exercise them?
The law recognises a series of rights, which you should be aware of and know how to exercise to protect your privacy. We refer mainly to the following rights:
- Ascertain if Núñez i Navarro is processing your personal data and, if this is the case, (a) access them, (b) request rectification if you believe they are inaccurate or, if applicable, (c) request their deletion when, inter alia, you consider that they are no longer necessary, taking into consideration the reason you originally gave them to us.
- In certain circumstances, you may also request we restrict the use of your data, or even object to our continued use of them. In this case, we will stop using them, unless there are compelling legitimate reasons, or they are needed in the exercise or defence of any potential claims.
- If we use your personal data to create behavioural profiles (e.g. to better understand your interests and needs through your browsing activity on our website), and we do this in an entirely automated manner, you will be entitled to be informed of this, to ask for the personal intervention of any of our agents, to challenge any decision based on those profiles, or simply to express your point of view.
- You will also have the right to ask for the portability of the data that you have provided so that, if you are interested, we will send them directly to you or to any third party you may indicate, in a machine-readable and commonly used format.
- You have of course the right to withdraw at any time the specific authorisations you may have given us to use your personal data.
- Finally, you can make any claim to Núñez i Navarro and/or to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially if you have exercised a right and we have not complied with it within the legally established terms.
To do so, just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or, if you prefer, send your request by post to: carrer Urgell, 230 – 08036, Barcelona.
Who is the person responsible for data protection at the Núñez i Navarro Group?
Núñez i Navarro has appointed a person, the Data Protection Manager, to ensure we comply with all the legal requirements of the regulations regarding the protection of personal data.
You can contact us at any time if you would like us to provide you with all the information of a personal nature that we hold on you. To contact the Data Protection Manager, please write to the following email address: email@example.com